Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Florida Atlantic University: PhD in CS $34K
#9
(01-17-2022, 04:07 PM)sciencemathematics1 Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 12:04 AM)dserios Wrote: Hello,
I'm in this program!
If anyone wants to know more, ask away!

Hello,
Would I need to have research experience before entering into this program? Or anything else besides what you mentioned that I would need to get into this program?

Not at all. I didn't ask them, but I'm sure previous research is not required because for my Master's I did the non-thesis option which is evident on my transcript and they did accept me unconditionally. They did tell me that I need to start talking to professors early about the research I want to do, and not wait until the qualifying exam. So they do seem very research-focused. As far as what I think you need to get into the program. The Masters degree in comp sci, engineering, or a related field seems mandatory. Besides that, from my perception, the letters of recommendation seems important.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Florida Atlantic University: PhD in CS $34K - by dserios - 01-18-2022, 01:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PhD in Applied Data Science - Eastern University rafars 39 11,363 09-27-2026, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Max13
  Anyone attend California Coast University for a doctorate? GoBroncos95 23 2,784 09-25-2026, 08:43 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  European International University basu888 254 101,442 09-10-2026, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sagan
  Liberty University First Responder Discount no longer for doctorates FireMedic_Philosopher 3 886 08-06-2026, 01:17 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Fast, Cheap PhD Programs at Southeastern University sanantone 28 5,606 08-01-2026, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  University of London Online PhD in Social Sciences Jonathan Whatley 3 1,826 06-23-2026, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Lewis University Online DEng in Data Science Jonathan Whatley 8 1,680 06-16-2026, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Eastern University Upcoming CBE PhD in Professional Practice Jonathan Whatley 6 1,744 06-10-2026, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Docu
  Oklahoma State University DHA Experiences swlearner71 22 17,915 06-09-2026, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  GlobalNxt University wow 0 907 05-12-2026, 11:56 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)