01-24-2022, 03:08 PM
Don't ACE/NCCRS review the exam questions before recommending a course for credit? I noticed a few similar issues with OnlineDegree's history course. Nothing quite so bad as to prevent a student from passing, but I do remember a handful of head scratchers. I know that if I were paying thousands of dollars to get a course approved, I'd expect more than (what sometimes feels like) a cursory glance at the syllabus.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)