(01-24-2022, 02:51 PM)jch Wrote: I did attempt the exam with their new proctoring service but failed miserably. The credit exam is much harder than the certificate version, plus it has Saylor's usual nonsensical phrasing and questionable answers. I'll try this again eventually.
I got a 55% on the certification exam. I just zipped through the test in 30 min with zero studying to see what I knew for fun.
Lots of SDLC, object-orientated programming, and chart stuff.
Everything seemed pretty basic on the certification exam. Sucks that the credit exam is much harder.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)