Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start
#17
(02-10-2022, 08:05 AM)CCCC Wrote: This is just my tip and I'm sure I'm not the first one to do this but when I first start a class, the first thing I do is read what the final consists of and then build all my milestones around that in mind. I'll do the  research, APA formatting and will start writing my paper asap.  My goal is to have the final draft submitted within a day of finishing the course.  I'm going for the BA with the Management concentration and have been able to finish 9 classes in 3 weeks time.

When the class opens I go straight to the Final Assessment to see what I will need to do. I make notes throughout the course content to see what sections I'll need later. I didn't have many Milestones with my first degree. I'm on my second UMPI degree and every course except 1 has Milestones. One had 6. That took forever to get affirmed. I don't start my paper until I'm done with the content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Mr T
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-06-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by CCCC - 02-06-2022, 09:32 AM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by ss20ts - 02-06-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by lidel - 02-08-2022, 12:24 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by ss20ts - 02-08-2022, 12:51 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-06-2022, 12:00 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by CCCC - 02-06-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by ss20ts - 02-06-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-06-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by dfrecore - 02-06-2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-06-2022, 11:34 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-09-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by CCCC - 02-10-2022, 08:05 AM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Mr T - 02-11-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by ss20ts - 02-12-2022, 12:24 PM
RE: Pre-work prior to 3/14 Start - by Vle045 - 02-10-2022, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to change my major before the start of the summer semester 1? Jin Wang 8 1,534 05-16-2026, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  UMPI Bachelor of liberal studies-management minor - Start to finish in 5 months Federicojavier 63 31,218 03-15-2026, 11:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does a BLS with POS and HTY work? MCMDF79 5 2,296 02-23-2025, 07:56 PM
Last Post: MCMDF79
  Fall 2 Classes Start Today! Hackingat40 2 1,748 10-30-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  Looking to get a head start Hackingat40 9 2,671 10-12-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Credit evaluation prior to enrollment Chimera 3 1,660 09-18-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  March 11 Start Date ari_b93 4 1,864 02-25-2024, 01:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does adding another class work? Marlin9276 4 2,253 02-02-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  How to start MAOL? Junco 4 2,040 11-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Questions About YourPace Course Selection, Transcripts, Apply Now Start Later? Tobutz 4 2,645 10-23-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: MichaelDoesMarketing

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)