Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Missing final and course?
#1
Hello I already have an email in, but is anyone having an issue with their instantcert account? I took the Entrepreneurship course final on Sunday. I passed the course and signed up for Principals of Marketing. Last night I kept getting error when logging into my account, figured it was done. I just tried logging in and my final score for Entrepreneurship is missing, and the Principals of Marketing course is gone as well. Kind of panicking!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Missing final and course? - by disneymama417 - 04-13-2022, 02:27 AM
RE: Missing final and course? - by rachel83az - 04-13-2022, 02:39 AM
RE: Missing final and course? - by bjcheung77 - 04-13-2022, 03:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Sophia Final Milestone ID Verification jg_nuy 7 7,536 12-26-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Study.com Biol101L Final Help!! Clepper43 11 6,820 10-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC: Pausing Account before Final Grade legenwait4itdary 9 3,455 09-12-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com non-proctored final exams Tsanchez123 6 5,434 08-30-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wow
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 4 2,932 03-29-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 2,446 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 3,237 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Did my first ever final exam on Study.com. Realized Google Chrome was still minimized Tyranova 2 2,785 08-13-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Tyranova
  Sophia final milestone ID verification Jwheels27 30 34,258 07-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: imnvs
  study.com Final Exam Review Leo Wu 4 3,951 05-30-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)