Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
Big Grin 
I receive my score for the Computer Architecture assignment, I score a 100  Big Grin  incredible I was unsure to get at least 50 points I work almost 3 weeks on this project. I was able to develop a complete working CPU with it's own assembly langue.
I was scared reading the stories regarding this project in the Forum.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin


Attached Files
.docx   Computer Science 306_Rubric.docx (Size: 33.97 KB / Downloads: 15)

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
[-] The following 2 users Like gams007's post:
  • jsd, KsT
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed] - by gams007 - 04-18-2022, 11:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,562 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 373 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,346 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,157 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 319 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,445 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 528 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 696 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,191 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,454 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)