Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
(04-18-2022, 09:24 PM)jsd Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 07:32 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Just an update, I've heard through the grapevine that there will be no changes made to which courses TESU will accept until the normal July 1 date.  So, everything that was accepted is still accepted in the same way, with no changes.

If/when I hear about what's happening on July 1, I will let everyone know.

hilarious -- A TESU advisor once again told me just TODAY that some courses were not being accepted as of 4/15. I don't know why this problem is so rampant at TESU, where their advisors are continuously in the dark and giving out garbage information.

JSD I will continue, Study.com just reply my question everything is normal till July 1 dfrecore corroborate with I what have received so is only your advisor is saying that. This same story was told last December and it was not true.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed] - by gams007 - 04-18-2022, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,565 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 377 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,347 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,157 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 319 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,446 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 528 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 699 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,193 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,455 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)