Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU evaluation question/complaint
#1
I understand TESU is not known for exemplary service from their administration or faculty. Still, after being involved with this forum and researching extensively (y’all are awesome!) for quite some time - I thought I understood the policies down Pat. I waited until I had 90 credits before paying the app fee and sending transcripts. I have 1 Columbia college transcript, DSST, CLEP, SDC & ACE. I sent them all at the same time and told admissions to please wait until they received all of them to evaluate. She confirmed this was ok. When I logged in, it says 45 credits have been applied and I have received my “second and final evaluation”. I have no control over when the transcripts are delivered and I’m honestly really annoyed they’re pulling this. I enrolled in the medical terminology TECEP but obviously still have to wait to be changed to “enrolled” status. Is there anything I can do to have them add the rest without having to wait 2-3 weeks or am I just SOL? I talked to an advisor who said that’s not his problem and the registrar won’t email me back. Seems like I’ve been passed around. Any help is appreciated. Sorry for the rant
DSST
Substance Abuse 470, Fundamentals of Counseling 466, General Anthropology 445, Foundations of Education 424, Technical Writing 450
CLEP
Human Growth & Development 58, Intro to Educational Psychology 66, College Composition 66, College Composition Modular 65, Intro to Sociology 64, Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 50, American Government 55, College Algebra 63, Macroeconomics 52, Biology 55
SDC 
Ethics in the Social science, Statistics, Cognitive Psychology, Research methods, Personality Theory, History & Systems of Psychology, Ethics in America, History of the US II
CooperSmith
Abnormal Psychology, Physiological Psychology
UExcel
Psychology of Adulthood & Aging, Social Psychology
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU evaluation question/complaint - by Amberlinjeanne - 05-22-2022, 08:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 615 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,255 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,678 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 552 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,649 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,223 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 390 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,542 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 582 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 794 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)