Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Passed Natural science with 4 1/2 hours study
#8
pmc2009 Wrote:Congrats!

I'm so jealous! I failed Nat Science (45) and Biology (48) several months ago, both with lots of study! I guess science is not my thing. hilarious
:o
I am taking Bio. this Wed.
Clep
A & I Lit. ( 6 cr.) 65 Smile Mar., 08 Yeah!!
Humanities (6 cr) 58 Apr., 08
Natural Science (6 cr) 52 (whew)Aug 08
One Clep to go until I graduate!!!!!!hilarious
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Passed Natural science with 4 1/2 hours study - by dmdean - 08-08-2008, 07:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,391 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,442 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 13 11,102 05-28-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,814 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,092 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,291 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,127 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,918 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,711 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  CPA prep course + 30 hours of Accounting credit for $2,970 freeloader 7 4,895 04-23-2025, 03:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)