06-02-2022, 02:40 PM
With all the back and forths on these assignments, do you feel like the program is still worth it? It almost sounds like expectations are not clear, slowing down progress? Is this a relatively new format or new program for TAMUC?
- The back and forth has been absolutely annoying and killing my pace at times, but still, the program is absolutely worth it for its price (for a TX resident). $750 per semester is really affordable for me, at a good pace you can do four classes, and that is still around $47 a credit which is absolutely a great deal. For some of the classes yes, the expectations aren't clear and it shifts, I would say this has been the case around 30% of the time. As far as I know this format has been around since after 2015.
When you say you find quizlets, does that mean that you find them yourself by searching other resources or are there quizlets available through the school? Do the quizlets help with the pre-test?
-Both, sometimes the teacher has quizlets that I find, sometimes I find random ones. Yes, they help with the pre-test, but not always.
How many of the classes have you been able to accelerate to the final project vs having to do all the assignments?
-Probably two
Are you learning new things that are valuable during the courses?
-I think this is hard to say. I have been in a management position for over 15 years, and I did a lot of independent study for certifications. So I feel like a lot of the information I am familiar with already. So yes and no.
- The back and forth has been absolutely annoying and killing my pace at times, but still, the program is absolutely worth it for its price (for a TX resident). $750 per semester is really affordable for me, at a good pace you can do four classes, and that is still around $47 a credit which is absolutely a great deal. For some of the classes yes, the expectations aren't clear and it shifts, I would say this has been the case around 30% of the time. As far as I know this format has been around since after 2015.
When you say you find quizlets, does that mean that you find them yourself by searching other resources or are there quizlets available through the school? Do the quizlets help with the pre-test?
-Both, sometimes the teacher has quizlets that I find, sometimes I find random ones. Yes, they help with the pre-test, but not always.
How many of the classes have you been able to accelerate to the final project vs having to do all the assignments?
-Probably two
Are you learning new things that are valuable during the courses?
-I think this is hard to say. I have been in a management position for over 15 years, and I did a lot of independent study for certifications. So I feel like a lot of the information I am familiar with already. So yes and no.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion
Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion
Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)