Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Problems getting WGU to accept Credly/ACE transcripts?
#1
Has anyone else here had issues getting WGU to evaluate their ACE transcripts from Credly? I sent it using the Credly website, since I have Sophia credits I'd like to get evaluated (actually sent it twice... once to [email protected] and then to [email protected] after not getting a response for a few days).

Just checked my "Submit Transcripts" page in the Enrollment Portal and where it previously said it was waiting on my Sophia transcript, it now says "Invalid - Other". I plan on contacting Enrollment on Monday to see what's going on, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has experienced this with them.
WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (awarded May 2025)
Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems getting WGU to accept Credly/ACE transcripts? - by raekwon - 06-25-2022, 08:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will WGU ever accept international students? shaikhmustak 7 16,593 01-28-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: HappyOne
  Sending Acclaim/Credly to WGU? dbinghamjr 14 11,254 06-27-2022, 05:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  GPA transcripts for Medical schools? DataMan 6 5,196 07-17-2021, 09:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TRANSCRIPTS FROM SDC & SL TO WGU Mitmike2019 2 2,207 02-21-2021, 11:57 PM
Last Post: GizmoJack
  WGU requiring Excelsior transcripts AND individual CLEP/DSST? islandcoli 7 3,782 06-18-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)