Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Student signs up for class, finds out 2 months in that his professor died 2 years ago
#5
I've had some professors who reminded me quite a bit of Weekend at Bernie's. A few I think were Bernie. Someone propped them up on a podium and read a textbook to us for 50 minutes.

I just finished a class where the course content came from someone who has passed away. He created the course decades ago. There were audio recordings of lectures from him. He was fascinating to listen to. He truly loved what he was teaching about. You could hear it in his voice. I wish I was able to take a class with him because he sounded so passionated. I thought it was pretty cool that he left this material behind as part of his legacy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Student signs up for class, finds out 2 months in that his professor died 2 years ago - by ss20ts - 07-27-2022, 12:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2026 Not One - First Time in 112 Years LevelUP 1 284 09-26-2026, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Basic Program Student Cited by Supreme Court Charles Fout 2 529 09-07-2026, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Class of '09 video game/visual novel series EliEverIsAHero 1 1,577 01-04-2026, 01:41 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Class Rings? rowan555 16 10,634 08-30-2025, 12:37 PM
Last Post: kjeweler
  Ex-SUNY college professor accused of accepting bribes for higher grades Charles Fout 3 2,760 04-11-2025, 04:40 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Student punished for using AI ifomonay 8 4,105 10-30-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Biden Administration's Student Loan Debt Plan Masterthread ashkir 47 14,176 04-20-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.Com student or teacher login? acamp 6 2,715 03-29-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: acamp
  ACE 2022 Student of The Year ashkir 0 1,573 12-19-2022, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Student Loan Forgiveness Application is Live ashkir 0 6,539 10-14-2022, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ashkir

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)