Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
STC Free class
#9
(07-29-2022, 06:37 AM)gams007 Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 09:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote: If you live out-of-state, then the tuition and fees end up costing more than $800.  My kid did the $1700 deal, one 3cr course ended up being $972.

So don't do this if you're out-of-state.

I will try to take it, last year I start with them. I took the CBE courses that is a flat fee and I got $200 refund check, then I took in spring one course, and they send me  a refund check of $724, I will now take one credit course let see if I get refunded, I know they are very expensive.

I tried looking at the website but it failed.  What courses are available for CBE?
DSST Environment & Race to Save Humanity *  51/80 Clep CIS  63/80
College Math  66/80 * DSST Business Law II  -  No Pass
Principles of Mgmt  61/80 * A/I Lit  51/80 retest 61/80
Social Sciences and History -  66/80  -  A * Freshman Composition  -  60/80
Intro to Computers  426 -Current System - p/f = pass * Intro to Modern Middle East Studies -  61/80
Human Cultural Geography  -  61/80 * US History I  - A   -61/80
US History II - A  68/80 * Civil War  -  A   57/80
Intro to World Religions  - A  68/80 * Intro to Bus Law -  64/80    A
Public Speaking 55/80  A * MIS 429/500 * Statistics 459/500 * MacroEconomics  57/80
MicroEconomics   53/80 (ran out no money in meter) * Criminal Justice 418/500
English Comp with Essay 58/80 * Personal Finance 406/500 (Ran thru IC once & test once... 40 minutes/98 questions.. close call) 
Principle of Supervision -  436/500 * Clep American Government 67/80  
FEMA's Completed - 49 (sorry i'm addicted to them).

BA - Criminal Justice - Central State University
AAS - Computer Science - TESU
AAS - BOG - Info Tech - Pierpont
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member
Reply


Messages In This Thread
STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-28-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-28-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-29-2022, 06:37 AM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-29-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: STC Free class - by creationstory - 07-30-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: STC Free class - by rachel83az - 07-29-2022, 06:16 AM
RE: STC Free class - by bjcheung77 - 07-29-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-29-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-30-2022, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,068 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,922 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Homeschooling Teens - ASU class for $299 bjcheung77 4 1,747 06-26-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Stanislav
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,011 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,491 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,135 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 8 6,133 07-13-2025, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health, Psychological, Spiritual First Aid – Free MichaelGates 0 1,682 07-11-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,045 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or low cost Six Sigma White/Greenbelt Certification? Toastmaster 55 43,473 04-10-2025, 10:20 AM
Last Post: [email protected]

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)