The 1cr PLA is nothing, I did the entire course in like 5 hrs total. That PLA course only lasts one month.
SOS-110 is easy but lots of busy work.
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Experience
For the capstone, I would write the entire paper before I took the course if you worried about it. Make a really good draft. Pick the right professor.
Pregame the math courses the best you can by reading the books and learning concepts.
Keep in mind there is a course extension policy that will give you an 8-week extension as long as you can finish 50% of the course before asking for the extension. There is a fee of $243 per course, which isn't bad.
https://tesu.smartcatalogiq.com/current/...Extensions
I did in one TESU term the Capstone, Critical Reasoning, PLA, and Software Engineering. Then I also did Study.com Intro Programming, Data Structures, Computer Arch, and Discrete Math, while I was enrolled with TESU.
SOS-110 is easy but lots of busy work.
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Experience
For the capstone, I would write the entire paper before I took the course if you worried about it. Make a really good draft. Pick the right professor.
Pregame the math courses the best you can by reading the books and learning concepts.
Keep in mind there is a course extension policy that will give you an 8-week extension as long as you can finish 50% of the course before asking for the extension. There is a fee of $243 per course, which isn't bad.
https://tesu.smartcatalogiq.com/current/...Extensions
I did in one TESU term the Capstone, Critical Reasoning, PLA, and Software Engineering. Then I also did Study.com Intro Programming, Data Structures, Computer Arch, and Discrete Math, while I was enrolled with TESU.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)