08-06-2022, 06:27 AM
(08-04-2022, 01:54 PM)BrianFallon Wrote:Booo! Glad I'm not doing a grad degree there.(07-30-2022, 07:39 AM)vetvso Wrote: I wonder where the Graduate classes would fall into. For example, would TESU MALS Learner-Designed Area of Study 12CR be covered by some of these? Other possible degrees maybe? I think I counted Graduate @ 9 CR - It would be a good cost savings
I asked TESU about all of the six grad level recommended courses and was advised:
Patricia Certo (Thomas Edison State University)
Aug 4, 2022, 2:33 PM EDT
Brian,
Thank you for your patience; the Dean had to review the Lawshelf courses to determine how they'll transfer.
Per her review, all of the options will transfer at the 300 level (undergraduate).
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges, FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges, FEMA, AICPCU Ethics


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)