08-14-2022, 07:27 AM
Your Location: India
Your Age: 22
What kind of degree do you want?: Bachelor's in Computer Science
Current Regional Accredited Credits: nil
School Name Total Credits: No credits only have a High school certificate with no college credits
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: Nil
Provider Total Credits: Nil
Any certifications or military experience? No
I've had no educational or work experience post a high school graduation due to health reasons, but have basic coding skills. I've looked at the Purdue Global BS in Cloud Computing- Plan Review thread by ClockworkHammer and do genuinely want to follow in similar footsteps in either Machine Learning or Cybersecurity or general Computer Science. I want to know what options I have from good colleges to make up time that I've already lost. The cost is secondary, time is of the most importance tied with the reputation of the University. Would really appreciate all your help.
I will sign up for every available courses on Sophia, W3, etc but first need advice on choosing which course to choose and from where.
Your Age: 22
What kind of degree do you want?: Bachelor's in Computer Science
Current Regional Accredited Credits: nil
School Name Total Credits: No credits only have a High school certificate with no college credits
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: Nil
Provider Total Credits: Nil
Any certifications or military experience? No
I've had no educational or work experience post a high school graduation due to health reasons, but have basic coding skills. I've looked at the Purdue Global BS in Cloud Computing- Plan Review thread by ClockworkHammer and do genuinely want to follow in similar footsteps in either Machine Learning or Cybersecurity or general Computer Science. I want to know what options I have from good colleges to make up time that I've already lost. The cost is secondary, time is of the most importance tied with the reputation of the University. Would really appreciate all your help.
I will sign up for every available courses on Sophia, W3, etc but first need advice on choosing which course to choose and from where.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)