08-17-2022, 10:00 PM
I feel like merging your other thread with this one: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...egree-plan
Anyways, as I mentioned on that thread, Sophia.org/Study.com combo works! And yes, add the CLEP options as well. Just one thing, I see you're going to take Sophia.org US History, is that going to duplicate the CLEP? You want to verify... I would take an extra CLEP or Sophia.org just for learning and to make sure that US History doesn't duplicate.
Anyways, as I mentioned on that thread, Sophia.org/Study.com combo works! And yes, add the CLEP options as well. Just one thing, I see you're going to take Sophia.org US History, is that going to duplicate the CLEP? You want to verify... I would take an extra CLEP or Sophia.org just for learning and to make sure that US History doesn't duplicate.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)