08-18-2022, 03:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2022, 03:40 PM by rachel83az.)
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it says you have 27 out of 40 elective credits. I think you have to have some UL electives, though most of your UL credits need to be taken at UMPI.
Looking at it again, though, I'm kind of confused. It says you only need to complete 25 credits. But 25 / 17 is less than 1.5 credits per class.
Looking at it again, though, I'm kind of confused. It says you only need to complete 25 credits. But 25 / 17 is less than 1.5 credits per class.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)