Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students
(01-15-2023, 08:14 AM)Vle045 Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 12:35 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 11:04 PM)Vle045 Wrote: I don’t think there is any risk that they will not release them all.  They intend to release them in many different languages.  They could be working on some of the other translations as they go along.

I have just been going through the bootcamp for now.  I have been going through it pretty slowly depending on what else I have going on.  I still have access to it, but I noticed today that it also says it was archived in October 2022.  I don’t really understand why it says that.

They haven't released anything in quite some time. Originally it sounded like a course would come every 2 months. We've had 2 of the courses so far. That's it. No other languages seem to have been added. There's been no communication from them either. It's all just very strange.

That’s not true.   They have mentioned it recently on LinkedIn (and probably other platforms I am not on).   They posted recently, “Now available in Arabic, English, French, Spanish,Swahili and Portuguese at no cost to the learner!”.   They also share periodically about their activities in other countries.   On January 18th, they will be talking about the program at the Global Innovation Summit.  It’s not going away.  It’s a slow roll out.  I would also imagine that we are not their target market, so their activities may be focused in places we might not see.

Do you have a link to the upcoming talk?
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students - by MNomadic - 01-15-2023, 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practically free Health Certification TINASAM 4 177 3 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,334 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 422 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,280 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,977 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Why So Many High-Achieving Students Are Being Diagnosed With ADHD LevelUP 11 1,526 07-06-2026, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 774 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Why Students With Perfect 4.0 GPAs Get Rejected From The Ivy League LevelUP 0 656 05-09-2026, 10:33 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,107 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,567 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)