03-11-2023, 08:54 PM
(03-11-2023, 08:40 PM)studyingfortests Wrote: It will all depend on how TESU brings in your previous Environmental Science course. If they bring it in as a 100 level course, you might be in luck, as the Sophia course (according to the degreeforum Wiki) comes in as ENS-200 Environmental Science, a 200 level course. So they would likely see those as different courses.So they originally had put the “earth and environment” course from my previous Uni as an elective. I called and asked if they could move it to Science and they did right away. Did I mess up by doing that?
Before ECE exams went away, I inadvertently discovered a way to double dip on research methods; the Study.com prep course for ECE's exam was also about 95% of the same material as the Study.com Research Methods course. So I took the prep course to prepare for the ECE exam, then did the 3 or 4 more lessons to complete Study.com's Research Methods, and TESU took both, with the ECE course being a 400 level and the SDC course being a 100 level... even though the material was essentially identical.
But it doesn't hurt to just submit both and see what TESU comes back with.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)