04-07-2023, 07:37 AM
(04-06-2023, 09:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @jarrett312, I would also take a look at 'Bus 200 intermediate business computing' and see what options can transfer into UMPI. Have you asked UMPI about what providers they accept that will hit this requirement? It may be the easiest from the list if you're not into Accounting.
Intermediate business computing is not an accounting class. The final is a Word brochure, Excel sheet, and PowerPoint presentation (with optional voice-over)
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.
UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. DONE 2023!
DEGREE PLAN https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. DONE 2023!
DEGREE PLAN https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)