04-14-2023, 02:15 PM
Instead of 1 pre-test and post-test, they are breaking it up into smaller tests. So instead of 1 50-60 question test, there are 5-6 quizzes with 15-20 questions. You have to pass all the pre-tests before you move on to the post-tests. Some of the essay and assignments are changing as well. When I was working on my capstone, I couldn't access some of the material in my first few classes because of some changes. Like, none of the modules had any links like they wiped the module clean.
Data-driven decision making use to be two classes, it is now 1 class and the 2nd was replaced with Organizational Behavior. Capstone 2 class (at least mine) Did not require the e-portfolio like I had heard. I instead had to do an video interview through an AI processor that grades you based on filler words, eye contact, ect. Similar to hirevue that some corporations use to hire people.
Data-driven decision making use to be two classes, it is now 1 class and the 2nd was replaced with Organizational Behavior. Capstone 2 class (at least mine) Did not require the e-portfolio like I had heard. I instead had to do an video interview through an AI processor that grades you based on filler words, eye contact, ect. Similar to hirevue that some corporations use to hire people.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)