04-17-2023, 06:15 PM
(04-17-2023, 06:06 PM)jsd Wrote:(04-17-2023, 05:40 PM)@TonetoReal Wrote:25 minutes ago">6CB2B354-8057-4DEE-B536-85B5DFD8D573.jpeg (Size: 426.56 KB / Downloads: 22)
25 minutes ago">6CB2B354-8057-4DEE-B536-85B5DFD8D573.jpeg (Size: 426.56 KB / Downloads: 22) Student here I only need 13 classes the pass10 competencies so far I come across a professor here who excuses me of plagiarism this is a very racist school in my humble opinion
She constantly accuses me of wrongdoing academically with no merit now now she has the option to either take me to the board or attempt to get me expelled for a Draft I submitted not final the school is really prejudiced against minority students from other states I have to get a lawyer involved she ready over a simple mistake. Please avoid her & this school at cost too many races here Mind you I was under the pretense that she would, correct me on simple intext citation errors on a Draft for revisions on the final no she did not STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED MISTAKES HERE ESPECIALLY MINORITY. now I have to find a academic misconduct Lawyer over a simple.Draft human error
I really wish they shut this Sham school down
Just based on the little you've provided in this image, it appears that you've ran page 3 of this PDF through an online paraphraser, and didn't adjust the settings enough to create work that would fool anyone who grades papers for a living and has a wide swath of plagiarism checking tools available to them.
https://obssr.od.nih.gov/sites/obssr/fil...eories.pdf
She has a pretty clear case against you.
I was just about to post this and ask if it was one of the three examples the professor mentioned in the attachment.
I wonder if this was the OP's first college-level course and the definition of plagiarism isn't so clear-cut to them.
Shanghai Intl. School Leadership Team Member, College Counselor, SAT-, PSAT-, & SSD-Coordinator. Reverts to PADI Divemaster when near a coast.
○BS Anthropology (Minors: History, Brazilian Studies) | Tulane (3.90, summa cum laude)
○BA History & Political Science (Minors: Pre-Law, Intl. Studies, Social Studies, Criminal Justice, & Business Admin) | UMPI
○MS Early Childhood Studies: Administration, Management, & Leadership | Walden (3.90)
○Certificate Teachers College College Advising Program | Columbia
○Certificate College Access Counseling | Rice
○Certificate College Admissions Specialist | American School Counselors Association
○Goals: A) EdD/MS in Higher Ed; B) 51/195 Countries; C) Find 3rd good hamburger in Shanghai (accomplished June '19, August '21, and...?)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)