04-17-2023, 06:40 PM
Your written essay does not read like undergraduate work and indeed at times it looks to be lifted right from a book and even refers to chapters:
Throughout this chapter, "social and behavioral science theories" will be used to refer to this wide spectrum of viewpoints from the social and behavioral sciences......An overview of the modern behavioral and social science theories used in the design, implementation, and assessment of health and wellness promotion programs is given in this chapter
Through some preliminary google searches, I have found pieces of your paper online in non referenced sources like this one and this one and this one
Additionally, your SWOT table is not a personal reflection but seems to come from a policy manual from your workplace.
This presents as a very serious example of plagiarism.
Like I said human errors happen all the time I have a clean track record why would I cheat or steal someone else work stop it this was only a draft submission not intended for final purposes
Throughout this chapter, "social and behavioral science theories" will be used to refer to this wide spectrum of viewpoints from the social and behavioral sciences......An overview of the modern behavioral and social science theories used in the design, implementation, and assessment of health and wellness promotion programs is given in this chapter
Through some preliminary google searches, I have found pieces of your paper online in non referenced sources like this one and this one and this one
Additionally, your SWOT table is not a personal reflection but seems to come from a policy manual from your workplace.
This presents as a very serious example of plagiarism.
Like I said human errors happen all the time I have a clean track record why would I cheat or steal someone else work stop it this was only a draft submission not intended for final purposes

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)