04-18-2023, 01:28 PM
--FYI, you might want to run some of these sentences through an AI checker. I would STRONGLY suggest you do that, in fact.
I'm not OP, and I haven't been accused of anything like this, but do you have any good recommends for a good ai/plagerize checker that we should use?
I'm afraid to use one, because I'm afraid that if I put my paper in one, it will be in the memory and then if the teachers uses a checker, it may false flag my text, cuz it would be matching up against my own previous text. If that makes sense...lol
I'm not OP, and I haven't been accused of anything like this, but do you have any good recommends for a good ai/plagerize checker that we should use?
I'm afraid to use one, because I'm afraid that if I put my paper in one, it will be in the memory and then if the teachers uses a checker, it may false flag my text, cuz it would be matching up against my own previous text. If that makes sense...lol
Goal 1: Newlane University | B.A., Liberal Arts - Psychology (in progress)
Goal 2: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)
Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Brigham Young University - Pathway Connect | Certificate of Completion (2024)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design
Goal 2: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)
Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Brigham Young University - Pathway Connect | Certificate of Completion (2024)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)