Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
l don’t recommend this school
#41
(04-18-2023, 01:28 PM)tsgreer Wrote: --FYI, you might want to run some of these sentences through an AI checker. I would STRONGLY suggest you do that, in fact.



I'm not OP, and I haven't been accused of anything like this, but do you have any good recommends for a good ai/plagerize checker that we should use? 


I'm afraid to use one, because I'm afraid that if I put my paper in one, it will be in the memory and then if the teachers uses a checker, it may false flag my text, cuz it would be matching up against my own previous text. If that makes sense...lol

Grammarly (paid subscription) is a tool our family uses all the time. When I was in college, I used Turnitin through the school.
BA, Religion, AMU, 2019, Summa Cum Laude & Class Speaker
AA, General Ed., AMU, 2016

RA: Northern Virginia CC; St. Leo Univ.

Alt Credit:
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone; Cyber Security for IT Professionals
SL: Intro. to Religion (the class 1 transferred to AMU-wish I had known sooner)

Angel 
Unlisted USArmy and Fed govt prof credentials
[-] The following 1 user Likes warriortaupou's post:
  • tsgreer


Messages In This Thread
l don’t recommend this school - by @TonetoReal - 04-17-2023, 05:40 PM
I don’t recommend Umpi - by @TonetoReal - 04-17-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by jsd - 04-17-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by ss20ts - 04-17-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by jsd - 04-17-2023, 06:22 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by dsec2013 - 04-17-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by moptop - 04-27-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by jsd - 04-17-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by tsgreer - 04-18-2023, 01:28 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by jsd - 04-18-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by warriortaupou - 04-25-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by dfrecore - 04-17-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by Pats20 - 04-18-2023, 12:51 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by Vle045 - 04-18-2023, 12:53 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by Pats20 - 04-18-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by dsec2013 - 04-18-2023, 10:29 PM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by ashkir - 04-30-2023, 12:40 AM
RE: l don’t recommend this school - by LevelUP - 04-30-2023, 08:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accepted to Law School KHP2026 5 1,398 09-19-2026, 06:48 AM
Last Post: KHP2026
  I just started my UMPI journey! And hopefully law school after this whereismyramen 6 2,673 07-28-2025, 09:41 AM
Last Post: whereismyramen
  Does UMPI take an associates from an NA school? chrisv 7 3,356 05-14-2025, 05:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Anyone transferred in with high school waiver recently? BritStudent 6 2,248 09-22-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  International High School Equivalency for UMPI Application kylan11 5 2,288 03-08-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Returning to school Spring...next week. Terrified ender5803 8 3,167 01-11-2024, 09:16 PM
Last Post: ender5803
Exclamation UMPI not accepting high school diploma because its not being sent by the school FM1 11 4,324 12-18-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: FM1
  UMPI doesn’t make any cool school merch for us YourPacer’s, so I’ve gone rogue! :) tsgreer 29 9,378 09-25-2023, 07:34 AM
Last Post: tsgreer
  recommend ul classes kimmyk 3 1,883 11-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Language Credits from high school? cclocks8 11 3,539 09-17-2022, 11:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)