06-07-2023, 02:24 PM
(06-07-2023, 01:34 PM)rachel83az Wrote: It's generally advised not to talk to TESU unless you really have to. They... really don't know what they're talking about half the time.
Oh dang... I didn't know that. Would it hurt to at least ask TESU, provided I'm getting help from the community here at Degree Forum? I'd assume not, but especially since I'm asking questions about how to do as little with them as possible, it's probably sorta sus to be asking them and giving myself as another case study to make their policies a little less lenient.
(06-07-2023, 01:34 PM)rachel83az Wrote: TESU's residency requirements apply to credits taken over your entire scholastic career. Technically, they don't even need to be used in a degree program for them to count toward the residency requirements. But they'll probably get counted as electives, if nothing else.
And wow what?! Thanks for the heads-up.
Currently going for ...
— TESU BA in Computer Science (expected June 2024)
— TESU ASNSM in Mathematics (expected June 2024)
— TESU Certificate in Computer Information Systems (expected June 2024)
Completed ...
— N/A (except for K-12 :p)
— The majority of my academic plan, which can be found here
Let's ...
— flipping go!!! (last updated 04/13/2023)
— TESU BA in Computer Science (expected June 2024)
— TESU ASNSM in Mathematics (expected June 2024)
— TESU Certificate in Computer Information Systems (expected June 2024)
Completed ...
— N/A (except for K-12 :p)
— The majority of my academic plan, which can be found here
Let's ...
— flipping go!!! (last updated 04/13/2023)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)