Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pursuing multiple TESU degrees; residency/RA requirements?
#5
(06-07-2023, 02:36 PM)allvia Wrote: You should definitely consider this forum your most qualified TESU advisor resource. Would it hurt if you at least ask them (you asked), possibly - if you get wrong information (and it happens more often than it should). I will say I don't think they mean to give bad information, I just think they answer questions from a TESU (and all TESU) point of view - meaning they assume you'll be earning all/most of your credits through them. To keep things together keep asking here on the forum (and it makes for a good personal history of your journey); you can keep building off your primary thread here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ughts-recs

Ohh okay I got it, thanks.

I'll make sure to post updates to that thread too; I thought I should leave it behind since I personally know what to do already. I didn't think about that either, what you said about making a good personal history of my journey for others to refer to/for myself to look back on. Very cool.

But for questions like the original one that started this current thread, shouldn't I start a new one indeed? Or would it actually be okay/appropriate to ask questions like this on my primary thread too even though it's not about planning out classes— well, on second thought, perhaps it is still about planning out classes.

Another concern then: Will the community still be able to notice me posting questions on my old thread? Feels sorta like commenting for help on an old YouTube video; no one may see it except the OP. I see in Degree Forum's menu bar a "View Unread Posts" tab; is that usually how people who frequent these forums find people to help?
Currently going for ...
— TESU BA in Computer Science (expected June 2024)
— TESU ASNSM in Mathematics (expected June 2024)
— TESU Certificate in Computer Information Systems (expected June 2024)

Completed ...
— N/A (except for K-12 :p)
— The majority of my academic plan, which can be found here
Let's ...
— flipping go!!! (last updated 04/13/2023)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pursuing multiple TESU degrees; residency/RA requirements? - by bruh - 06-07-2023, 02:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 604 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,195 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,661 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 527 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,585 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,208 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 370 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,510 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 564 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 772 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)