Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI Collecting credits before applying?
#1
Hello guys!
I read a post saying that first we need to get all the credits before applying. But in my case I have an AS degree with 50 credits in it that I would like to transfer, although it's from a Canadian institution so I need to go through evaluation first.
I will be doing all the credits at Sophia and Study.com but first I need to know which courses were approved otherwise I could risk duplicating some of my courses. So this is my dilemma, should I guess and start with Sophia? Or wait till my credits are approved?
For what I understand once you apply you have to start paying the $1400 per term, right?
Thanks everyone!
Adrian
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UMPI Collecting credits before applying? - by adrianeraldo - 06-13-2023, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 3,217 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,570 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,085 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,885 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,149 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,390 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,226 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 760 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 928 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,499 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)