Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Computer science process question
#15
rachel83az Wrote:Hi rachel83az , thank you for the advice , can I ask the question relate with question 4 's answer ? 
4. No. Don't pay tuition until you are actually going to take classes. You don't need to take most classes at TESU. It should probably be the very last thing you do at TESU, not one of the first. 

So, I don't need to enroll in TESU's July Term to take courses. First, I will list the credits I need to complete according to the roadmap, and I would appreciate everyone's guidance on that. Then, I can study the courses on Sofia.com and Study.com at my own pace and complete them. Afterward, I can transfer the credits earned from those courses to TESU. Finally, I will fulfill the remaining credits required by TESU. Therefore, at this point, I don't need to make any payments for a flat rate or per credit to TESU. I just need to finish the listed courses as soon as possible on Sofia and Study.com and transfer the credits to TESU. Is my understanding correct? Also, I don't need to enroll in courses at TESU for now. I will assess the credits after completing each course and then transfer them to TESU. Is this understanding correct?
Please view the attachement . Thanks !!~


Attached Files
.png   BA.COS1.png (Size: 4.53 KB / Downloads: 17)
.png   Flat-Rate Tuition .png (Size: 30.26 KB / Downloads: 12)
.png   course registration.png (Size: 245.71 KB / Downloads: 14)
.png   Jul 2023 Term.png (Size: 28.94 KB / Downloads: 16)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enroll TESU Computer science - by emmaya - 02-19-2023, 05:50 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-17-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: TESU Computer science process question - by emmaya - 06-19-2023, 03:43 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-23-2023, 03:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 589 Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,177 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,652 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 513 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,551 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,206 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 363 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,503 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 561 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 761 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)