Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Computer science process question
#17
(06-19-2023, 04:13 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @emmaya,  I've updated your post to remove the fonts.  And it's actually Sophia.org not Sofia.com... You're correct, you do the TESU classes or the 16 credit flat rate term last.  As per my previous posts, both of them, it's Sophia.org, Study.com, transfer them into TESU.  Finish off remaining RA requirements, then the last is the courses at TESU for the remainder.

Appreciate your guidance. I apologize for any spelling mistakes and the need for corrections. I'm grateful to you for helping me eliminate the font errors. I'll reach out to you again once I've prepared the updated list.

Thank you once more for your support. I'll be in touch soon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enroll TESU Computer science - by emmaya - 02-19-2023, 05:50 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-17-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: TESU Computer science process question - by emmaya - 06-19-2023, 07:02 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-23-2023, 03:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,106 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,616 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 468 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,485 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,186 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 347 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,483 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 542 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 740 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,482 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)