Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting ahead before semester start
#1
Hey all, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your wisdom on this forum - it's been a huge help during my planning process.

I'm accepted for the summer 2 semester for my BABA with Management & Leadership focus, which begins on July 3rd and runs until Labor Day. I realize it will be very difficult, but I'd like to try to knock out all of my classes in a single semester. The semester doesn't start for another two weeks, however.

So my question is:
Is there anything I can be doing right now in order to maximize my time, get ahead, or otherwise make the upcoming semester's course load more manageable?

If added context helps, I've transferred in credits from my university, Sophia, and AP tests. Here are the degree requirements I still need to fulfill:
  • MAT 140 (is it possible to get my Calculus experience to replace this?)
  • PHI 152 (or Objective 4C equivalent)
  • HUM 103 (or Objective 2D equivalent) (should I attempt to complete this via Sophia before the semester?)
  • BUS 200
  • BUS 244
  • BUS 240
  • BUS 353
  • BUS 260
  • BUS 325
  • BUS 440
  • BUS 415
  • BUS 469
  • BUS 489
Thanks so much!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting ahead before semester start - by bobbymo - 06-20-2023, 10:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to change my major before the start of the summer semester 1? Jin Wang 8 1,580 05-16-2026, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  UMPI Bachelor of liberal studies-management minor - Start to finish in 5 months Federicojavier 63 31,392 03-15-2026, 11:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Fall 2 Classes Start Today! Hackingat40 2 1,755 10-30-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  Looking to get a head start Hackingat40 9 2,690 10-12-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  March 11 Start Date ari_b93 4 1,881 02-25-2024, 01:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to start MAOL? Junco 4 2,053 11-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Questions About YourPace Course Selection, Transcripts, Apply Now Start Later? Tobutz 4 2,673 10-23-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: MichaelDoesMarketing
  Can't start this session, super bummed.. lllunchbox 13 4,294 08-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Start to finish lets hear those stories ! Mike Williams 2 1,447 01-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Last Post: allvia
  Study before the semester zoey_ 9 3,092 10-10-2022, 12:56 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)