Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Computer science process question
#22
(06-22-2023, 02:54 PM)davewill Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 02:16 PM)emmaya Wrote:
(06-20-2023, 03:06 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Yes, exactly right.

One thing I will mention, however, is that you'll want to PAY FOR (but not take) the 1-credit Medical Terminology TECEP every 12-14 months. Including right now. This only costs $52 but will unlock full enrollment status. Full enrollment status unlocks unlimited evaluation of transcripts from Study.com, Sophia, etc. Being able to send in your transcripts every month or two is crucial to confirming that you're on the right track. It also "locks in" your already-completed classes. If TESU were to suddenly stop taking a class already on your transcript, you'd be grandfathered in and it'd be okay. If they decided to stop taking it, but you hadn't transferred it in yet, you'd be out of luck.
Aww, I only need to register for this course; I do not need to attend this course every 12~14 months, and I also do not need an exam to gain this credit. Is my understanding correct? Can you help clarify if this is the course? Please view the link and screenshots. Thanks a lot! ~
https://www2.tesu.edu/tecep.php?CourseCode=APS-100
Regarding books, how does everyone find books? I know BookFinder.com and App Libby. Does anyone have good advice? ~

It's actually just a test, not a whole course. Not only do you not have to take it, you really don't want to take it. For one thing, it's not easy unless you happen to be familiar with medical terminology, but the real reason is that it's about the only 1cr TECEP available to use for the purpose of extending enrollment. If you were to pass it, it wouldn't be available if you needed it later.

For courses at TESU that need textbooks, I either rented them from Amazon, or found them used. I got the text for my database course from a university library for $10. It looked like it hadn't been opened since the librarian stamped the inside cover when it arrived.

Thank you for your response.  If I only enroll in the course but do not take it, will I receive any warnings or penalties? Can you help clarify whether this attachment is the correct course ? I'll make the payment tonight. Due tomorrow is the last day of payment for July terms.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enroll TESU Computer science - by emmaya - 02-19-2023, 05:50 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-17-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: TESU Computer science process question - by emmaya - 06-22-2023, 06:59 PM
TESU Computer science process question - by jch - 06-23-2023, 03:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,575 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 400 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,363 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,165 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 323 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,447 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 528 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 700 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,456 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 994 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)