Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does UMPI forgive old failed classes?
#1
I read somewhere on here that either Pierpont or UMPI forgives old credits/classes, and I can't for the life of me find that post anymore or any information on UMPI's website.

Does anyone know if UMPI does this?

I have two classes that I failed from over 15 years ago, and since I'll be mostly doing Sophia courses that are Pass/Fail, I'd like to not drag my GPA down, if possible. I hear that Jessica over at UMPI is swamped, so I don't want to bother her with my questions, if possible. Smile

Thanks to everyone on these forums - all of you have been so super helpful!
Bachelor of Liberal Studies with minors in Educational Studies and International Studies | University of Maine at Presque Isle, 2025
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does UMPI forgive old failed classes? - by RachelB - 06-28-2023, 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 3,147 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,519 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,074 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,863 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,138 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,378 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,181 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 753 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 926 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,472 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)