06-28-2023, 02:03 AM
I have chosen courses, but I'm unsure about their difficulty. I want to select courses that will be more helpful for my future programming skills and have less theoretical content. Could you please provide me with some advice?
Do you happen to know anyone who has earned credits for the course "XAMK-Introduction to Video Games Creation"? I'm interested in learning about the difficulty level and the number of exams involved. Also, I currently don't plan to pursue a career in game development. Is it possible for me to start by taking courses on platforms like Sophia.org or study.com? What are the differences between completing RA credits and completing 45 credits first? Thank you!
Please view the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Additional question:
"It is recommended, though not strictly required, that students complete a 16-credit flat-rate term at TESU in order to avoid the residency waiver fee."I came across this sentence in the link https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...RA_credits. Does it have any connection to my current studies?
Do you happen to know anyone who has earned credits for the course "XAMK-Introduction to Video Games Creation"? I'm interested in learning about the difficulty level and the number of exams involved. Also, I currently don't plan to pursue a career in game development. Is it possible for me to start by taking courses on platforms like Sophia.org or study.com? What are the differences between completing RA credits and completing 45 credits first? Thank you!
Please view the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Additional question:
"It is recommended, though not strictly required, that students complete a 16-credit flat-rate term at TESU in order to avoid the residency waiver fee."I came across this sentence in the link https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...RA_credits. Does it have any connection to my current studies?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)