Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI Newbie
#1
Hey guys, first time posting here, and I want to thank everyone for all the information you all put out there for people like me. :-)

I registered for UMPI as a complete newbie no transferable credits, and I just found out about Sophia a month ago. Since then, I have taken the Sophia courses listed below. My start date is 8/28/23 and I just wanted to get some advice on which courses I should focus on next before my start date. I really want to transfer in as many credits as possible, so any help is much appreciated. 

Environmental Science
US History I
Intro to Ethics 
Visual Communication 
Intro to Business 
College Algebra 1 - still in class
Introduction to Nutrition- Just started.


Thank you!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UMPI Newbie - by jnl131 - 06-28-2023, 05:24 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by rachel83az - 06-28-2023, 05:37 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by jnl131 - 06-28-2023, 06:14 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by rachel83az - 06-28-2023, 06:26 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by bjcheung77 - 06-28-2023, 10:52 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by jnl131 - 06-28-2023, 01:24 PM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by allvia - 06-28-2023, 03:07 PM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by jnl131 - 06-29-2023, 08:53 AM
RE: UMPI Newbie - by bjcheung77 - 06-28-2023, 05:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 2,485 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,128 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,006 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,658 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,066 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,305 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 3,947 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 713 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 894 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,420 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)