Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU degree requirements help based on current catalog
#10
My 100 level Intro to Operating Systems course was not taken as AOS by TESU, because according to advisor I spoke with I have reached my CS AOS 100 level course limit. Is there a such thing as course limit I have stated above? I think I am going to have to take a 300 level Operating Systems course at SDC to meet that AOS requirement. 
Any experience similar to mine? What would you do if were in my shoes?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU degree requirements help based on current catalog - by evenFair23 - 07-10-2023, 09:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 581 Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,174 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,652 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 508 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,546 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,203 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 362 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,503 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 561 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 759 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)