08-01-2023, 11:23 PM
TES-1000: Cornerstone (no longer offered as of June 30, 2019). In regards to the cornerstone, it was only available for a few months before they switched to the newer course: https://www.tesu.edu/academics/courses/2016-and-after
For those who want to do an Associates or certificate, if you're getting it free without any extra energy, money, time, that's when I would recommend getting the associates or certificate. Examples are Associates/Certs at TESU or AALS at UMPI, or a COSC AA/AS on route to the Bachelors... Having said that, for those going to Excelsior University, I would skip the associates as you need to pay for an extra associates capstone!
For those who want to do an Associates or certificate, if you're getting it free without any extra energy, money, time, that's when I would recommend getting the associates or certificate. Examples are Associates/Certs at TESU or AALS at UMPI, or a COSC AA/AS on route to the Bachelors... Having said that, for those going to Excelsior University, I would skip the associates as you need to pay for an extra associates capstone!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)