08-19-2023, 08:58 PM
Hello,
So unfortunately I was told that my English Comp 1 and 2, which I took at a Community College years ago, would not transfer to UMPI because they show as 2.67 credit hours on my transcripts (something about trimesters vs semesters).
They also would not accept my military transcripts for 6 credit hours in Technical Writing.
So in my quest to get down to only 10 classes needed I am taking English Comp 2 at Study.com.
My question is, will that fill both of the GEC requirements for writing?
So unfortunately I was told that my English Comp 1 and 2, which I took at a Community College years ago, would not transfer to UMPI because they show as 2.67 credit hours on my transcripts (something about trimesters vs semesters).
They also would not accept my military transcripts for 6 credit hours in Technical Writing.
So in my quest to get down to only 10 classes needed I am taking English Comp 2 at Study.com.
My question is, will that fill both of the GEC requirements for writing?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)