08-28-2023, 10:05 PM
Captainrekt000 Wrote:Really??? Is this a new thing? I just took a look at the "Multiple Degrees Policy" on the website. It was my understanding for the past year or so that TESU would not award "ANY THIRD DEGREE", which I interpreted as, "If you got 2 bachelors outside of TESU, we still won't give you a 3rd degree".
I'm currently working on a BA Comp Sci + Biology second degree bachelor's at TESU. I have my first BS in Chemistry from a different RA university. If this is correct, I SHOULD be able to get another BA/BS from TESU (as long as it's not from Heavin School of Arts and Science). So maybe a BSBA if I'm up for it?
I'll just use a senior member of this board as an example, jsd (you can review their signature to get all the credential details if you wanted). jsd has a TESU BA Psych, WGU BSIT, and recently finished a BACS (along with a couple certs plus an additional associates degree). TESU only has a limit of degrees you get from TESU, regardless of what you have externally...
In your particular case, you have a BS Chemistry, you can do the BA Biology & Comp Science double major. If you want to do another BA with a double major, you can, or a BSBA dual AOS, it doesn't matter what you decide on, you have a limit of what I mentioned in the quotes - 2 Associates, 2 Bachelors, plus X certs.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)