Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Bachelor to Masters Program Plan Cheap and Fast?
#1
Originally I was just going to go for a Bachelors BSBA but after looking at this program I was thinking about stretching a little for an easy path to a MBA. Before I moved my plan around I wanted to see if my math is correct or if anyone has experience with this.

TESU will let you take 4 Graduate Level courses (12 credits) an un undergrad that will count towards both your BSBA and MBA. They also require you to take 15 credits at the school to get around the large 4k+ residency waiver fee. Here is my idea.

Take the 4 GL courses and the capstone to hit 15 credits.

MKM-7000: Marketing Management
FIN-7100: Financial Management
SOP-7200: Strategic Operations Management
MCO-7400: Management Communications
BUS-4210: Business Administration Capstone

Transfer in the other 105 Credits from my community college/ alternative credit sources.

After getting the BSBA take the 12 Units and transfer to Excelsior for thier 33 credit MBA plan. Reading the Excelsior site, they will let you transfer in 15 Credits towards the degree. I am also going to take the PMI PMP certification test in the next few months and Excelsior will give you 3 GL credits for that. I transfer in the 12 TESU credits + the 3 PMP credits. Then I should only have to take 6 couses at Excelsior (18 Credits) to get an MBA. I don't really need an MBA but 6 classes is a low bar.

Does all that sound correct? Or am I missing something? From what I can tell the 4 TESU course seem to match up with Excelsiors MBA Core Requirements. Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Bachelor to Masters Program Plan Cheap and Fast? - by Sargoththemino - 09-02-2023, 07:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 15 5,617 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 651 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,342 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,698 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 593 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,726 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,236 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 423 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 593 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 834 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)