09-09-2023, 10:33 AM
(09-09-2023, 04:22 AM)lonelySamurai Wrote:(09-08-2023, 10:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes and take the course I mentioned earlier from Sophia.org, you'll have to make up the course with a LL requirement, also with Sophia.org, take anything you haven't yet from them. Here's the Lawshelf.com equivalency, get your advisor to make sure it comes through as expected before taking them: https://lawshelf.com/assets/pdf/Excelsior.pdf
I think I took everything already at Sophia, I brought in I think 98 credits from Sophia and they took 91. But thanks for all your help!
Actually, with Excelsior University, you can bring in 113 credits from ACE/NCCRS, if Sophia.org has more UL, you can take them all... Do you still have a Sophia.org membership? If you do, go for the extra UL for just a month subscription, you can take the other LL it replaces with that as well.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)