09-10-2023, 05:45 PM
(09-08-2023, 11:11 AM)DolceDolce Wrote: Hi Everyone!Thank you for this. Where did you find the "ID Form" that you sent in? I'm looking all over the umpi site and I'm not finding it.![]()
How are you all? Okay, I've got a few moments to update you now!
My UMPI student ID card was printed and mailed out today. I originally posted instructions to e-mail Amy, but that is not correct. You just e-mail the IT Department, which is [email protected]. Include your ID Form, and your Photo. You can follow the progress, and they e-mail you an alert when there is a change to your IT request. I put in the request Wednesday, and so it took 2 days.
Goal 1: Newlane University | B.A., Liberal Arts - Psychology (in progress)
Goal 2: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)
Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Brigham Young University - Pathway Connect | Certificate of Completion (2024)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design
Goal 2: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)
Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Brigham Young University - Pathway Connect | Certificate of Completion (2024)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)