Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU launching MyProgress to replace Academic Evaluations
#19
(09-10-2023, 09:01 PM)keithk Wrote: Oh no, I was 33 credits from my BSBA CIS degree back in 2012 or so when I stopped to work a 2nd job which did well for 10 years but in the last couple days I've thought about finishing up and I noticed this post. I get this msg for my academic eval screen since I'm not a student there: "Error
Person does not have an active program."

Think there is anything I can do tomorrow 9/11 to get my info before they switch over or is it pointless since I'm not enrolled?

Reapply ASAP and sign up for one of those Free TECEP exams (this will enroll you once the term starts). As people have already pointed out many things have changed since 2012, but you might as well see where you stand now. You might, just might, be given access to view once you apply. Make sure you use the same email and such that you did back then.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU launching MyProgress to replace Academic Evaluations - by allvia - 09-11-2023, 08:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,554 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 350 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,329 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,150 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 316 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,445 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 526 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 691 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,454 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 982 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)