Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for Quickest and cheapest path to a BS in Business
#6
(10-04-2023, 03:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That less than 20 credits is important, "what" are those credits in?  Seniors members need to know that to plan your degree accordingly.  Moreover, the addendum is missing, that's even more important as we need to know your budget, commitments, study habits, and anything that's going to help us help you plan better.  What you're providing is just a glimpse of info, we need the full overview and that will help us see what your best action plan and route is for your journey.

20 Credits: I am working on getting a copy of my transcript.  It is from nearly 15 years ago so I dont 100% recall.  Off the top of my head I know I have an English Comp Class, Communications Class, Health Class, History Class , and some electives.  I know that isnt super helpful but I am working on getting those details.
Budget: Id like to stay under $15k if I can.  Closer to $10k if possible.  I'd like to go the cheapest route, but will consider spending more for easy and fast.  With a mortgage and growing family, money isnt in any surplus.
Commitments:  I currently work full time... from home mostly.  I have some responsibilities around the house and my spouse whom is 14 weeks pregnant.
Dedicated time to study: I can peel off some time during each work day pending my schedule to study as well as some night hours and weekend time as long as my schedule is free. I estimate around 4 hours each week day and another 5-8 on the weekend.  So I could probably invest 20-30 hrs per week.
Timeline: Finishing the courses required for the degree as fast as possible would be ideal.  I would like to finish within 1 year.  I do have nearly 20 years of business experience in CPG sales and am hoping to test out of some classes.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: No tuition reimbursement but would like to apply for some scholarships.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Quickest and cheapest path to a BS in Business - by fozzy3o - 10-05-2023, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 357 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,819 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
Question Need help planning for a degree path please WDue 19 4,572 04-23-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Degree Path Help Free_Jinn 2 1,146 03-23-2026, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Free_Jinn
  Help with degree path please and thank you maddieb 3 1,322 02-26-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU: Math BA, Business Administration AS ed209uardo 18 3,993 01-17-2026, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ed209uardo
  Advice requested: accelerating a Bachelor's in Accounting or Business mytime 2 1,939 12-11-2025, 08:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice for Business Degree in Finance Brent0803 4 1,755 12-09-2025, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Brent0803
  Quickest route to Bach with lots of transfer credits Petlady 15 5,117 12-06-2025, 08:24 AM
Last Post: wow
  Help With Path To a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical engineering Technology Jervosh78 10 5,258 10-14-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Jervosh78

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)