Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need One Level 300/400 Elective
#6
Hmm, how fast can someone complete these now that they've gone to "Brightspace". Yes, I know, it's going to be subjective... How long did it take you?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I Need One Level 300/400 Elective - by Hwt673 - 09-28-2023, 04:06 PM
RE: I Need One Level 300/400 Elective - by NZA - 10-05-2023, 12:49 PM
RE: I Need One Level 300/400 Elective - by bjcheung77 - 10-06-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: I Need One Level 300/400 Elective - by NZA - 10-09-2023, 12:10 PM
RE: I Need One Level 300/400 Elective - by NZA - 10-09-2023, 06:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easiest Upper Level Courses at UMPI? glancing7924 0 1,014 05-15-2026, 11:58 AM
Last Post: glancing7924
  Shouldn't my extra business electives cover BUS 245 and BUS 359 if those are elective DaTiger 4 2,192 03-27-2025, 10:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI - Transferring in old general elective credits question JohnD 4 3,376 10-25-2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: JohnD
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 16,105 09-26-2024, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Admission for GCE-Advance Level Holders fritzdale 16 5,754 11-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Easy 300 Level Courses Hwt673 2 5,808 09-26-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hwt673
  Short Upper Level Electives - Need 4 more classes galileom 16 5,587 09-09-2023, 10:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Project Based Elective Classes Advice LoveUSAgal 4 1,929 08-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Upper Level Mcroberson 9 2,950 06-25-2023, 11:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Upper Level Classes Error - BABA BSBRose21 6 2,581 06-21-2023, 08:15 AM
Last Post: LakeMomNY

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)