Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pierpont, PMP, and PHR Questions
#8
Thank you all for your responses. Before transferring anywhere for my Bachelors, I need to secure my Associates in order to ensure I meet all the gen ed requirements. If I transfer with what I have now w/o the AA, I'll still need to take additional classes which I'm trying to avoid. Whereas if I can get an Associates beforehand, I won't. Pierpont seems much more lenient on what they accept compared to others so I was curious if there were other schools with the same requirements but a timeline that allows me to officially obtain the Associates earlier than May so I can get started sooner. I will keep researching.

FWIW - I'm in my late 40s, have had a successful career in HR (in Tech) and am looking to get my Bachelors to check the box to show I have one so I'm interested in doing this a quickly as possible and will likely keep to an HR or Business focus given my experience and existing PHR/PMP certifications. I really appreciate all the support on this forum!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Credits for PMP and PHR - by theerinwalters - 10-09-2023, 06:11 PM
RE: Credits for PMP and PHR - by CCCollege - 10-09-2023, 10:51 PM
RE: Credits for PMP and PHR - by bjcheung77 - 10-11-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Pierpont, PMP, and PHR Questions - by theerinwalters - 10-13-2023, 11:16 AM
Pierpont BOG Alternative? - by theerinwalters - 10-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Pierpont BOG Alternative? - by jch - 10-12-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: Pierpont BOG Alternative? - by origamishuttle - 10-12-2023, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia - UMPI Course Transfer Questions LangleyFallsResident 0 2,222 11-06-2025, 12:36 AM
Last Post: LangleyFallsResident
  Returning to UMPI for a Second Degree – Questions About Transcripts and Application Alim83 22 6,916 08-17-2025, 05:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Questions about graduation timeline and student ID for online students iwillbedrwho 2 1,840 08-16-2025, 11:08 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Questions about BUS 240 Lorvey 4 3,105 05-27-2025, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  POS 493 Political Science Capstone questions Patchouli_Skoal 2 2,012 02-23-2025, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Patchouli_Skoal
  History Major & Transfer Credits Questions slreed 4 2,672 02-07-2025, 07:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BLS Accounting Minor or Management questions about assignments ArboristFlames 5 3,503 01-27-2025, 08:35 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Questions - Application & Courses Bm1992 21 7,113 01-26-2025, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Bm1992
  Transferring Courses & Evaluation Questions Armadillo1 7 3,223 01-17-2025, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Armadillo1
  UMPI YourPace BA History & Political Science - transfer questions. Patchouli_Skoal 11 6,050 01-09-2025, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Patchouli_Skoal

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)