Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Confused And Ready To Give Up
#5
Here are 2 more cents, and that's probably all it's really worth but here I go. What your major is in is all relative to your situation. I read people on hear that look down on a degree in Liberal Studies but I think it is a great plan. I am 7 classes from a BSLA from EC. I am 41 and I have been an aircraft mechanic or supervisor my entire adult life. my current manager told me if I want to move up, I need a degree. It doesn''t matter what it is in, I just need a piece of paper to go with my experience. If I were wanting to move into a new career field, I would probably need a more specialized degree. I will not encourage my kids to go my route because they will just be starting out. What I amtrying to say, is that it is all relative to your personal situation.

NO MATTER WHAT, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!

Now it's only worth about 1 cent the way the market is going. I should have typed faster!!!

Doug
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by candothis - 10-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by PeteDude - 10-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by barcotta - 10-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by cookderosa - 10-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by dc67 - 10-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by Sunshine - 10-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by HawkGuy - 10-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by candothis - 10-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by DetroitSki - 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by cookderosa - 10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by PatsGirl1 - 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by PatsGirl1 - 10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by cookderosa - 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by AGS121068 - 02-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by AGS121068 - 02-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by cookderosa - 02-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by learflyer - 02-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Confused And Ready To Give Up - by creationstory - 02-25-2009, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you give me some info? Geortumpen 5 2,359 12-25-2024, 04:24 AM
Last Post: artem
  New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed jobojoe285 39 13,037 08-26-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 10,132 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  Wanted to Give Thanks TINASAM 8 3,294 04-13-2022, 12:48 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Options for "Fast/Cheap" Credits that Give a Letter Grade at the Big Three? retro 5 4,312 11-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Can anyone give me info on up to date oct 2019 degree plans lukeskywalker 2 2,109 10-14-2019, 09:43 AM
Last Post: lukeskywalker
  Confused about ACE transcripts bethanyneedsajob 5 3,794 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  I'm a little confused. jclarkc 2 1,957 02-22-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Am I ready for my CLEP tests? Jenniferinfl 21 8,309 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  I'm ready, but overwhelmed! sony732 31 11,491 09-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)