Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metropolia Transition to Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
#1
Hello everyone,

Thank you for recommending Finland's universities for cheap source of RA credits. For someone like me who is an EU citizen there is an option to transition from Metropolia's 180ECTS to a full 4 year Bachelor of Engineering degree free of charge. This was mentioned on this forum's wiki here https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Me...d_Sciences


Quote:From there, students are able to apply to the Bachelor's in Information Technology. This can be completed online, from anywhere, but there is an internship/work experience requirement. Students who are already working in Information Technology may be eligible to have this portion waived. This would leave 15-30 ECTS that must be completed at Metropolia. The final year of this Bachelor's degree is free for EU/EEA students, but 10000€ for everyone else.

I'm interested in pursuing this path but the problem is that I can't find that option anymore. I've sent emails to couple of professor but haven't yet received any reply so I'm hoping maybe someone from the forum already took this path.

So, I am currently enrolled in the Open UAS path for the Degree Programme of Information Technology, online studies, with 180 ECTS credits.

I found a link (https://www.metropolia.fi/en/academics/a...as-studies), but it only mentions the Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and the Master of Engineering in Information Technology. I couldn't find information about the specific program I'm interested in, which is the Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, online studies.

Does anyone know  if this program is available and provide guidance on how I can transition from Open UAS to this Bachelor's program? I'm keen to understand the requirements and application process.

Thanks for the wonderful forum, I've learned a lot from you all. You are changing people's lives for the better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Metropolia Transition to Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - by aleksa - 10-31-2023, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,202 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,237 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,500 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Metropolia UAS IT Programme changes after 31.7.2024 cro-magnon 25 12,499 04-04-2026, 12:39 AM
Last Post: boblax
  ouisiana Board of Regents approved the state’s first accelerated bachelor’s degree (A xspect 5 1,785 03-28-2026, 09:53 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,055 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Rise of the 90 Credit Bachelor Degree SteveFoerster 5 3,221 11-28-2025, 12:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Modern States + Uopeople = Least expensive RA Bachelor's?? Maniac Craniac 10 4,591 10-04-2025, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Seeker42
  NEED ANY BACHELOR'S DEGREE education_man 3 2,114 09-09-2025, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings
  Get a second Bachelor's at UMPI? KaraStarbuck 6 2,847 08-09-2025, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)