Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Troubles with Sophia Transfer (Science & History)
#1
Hey, so I just received my updated transcript, and TESU put my Environmental Science and Intro to Biology under Additional AOS Electives, and they placed the Bio Lab under Scientific Knowledge. 

I'm not sure how to fulfill the Scientific Knowledge at this rate.

Also, US History didn't transfer onto my transcript at all. So I'm puzzled about my History 3SH Requirement. 

I'd take suggestions on how to go forward, I don't want to keep throwing things at it and hoping they stick. I'm puzzled why US History I didn't make it at all onto my transcript.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Troubles with Sophia Transfer (Science & History) - by poisonedapple - 12-22-2023, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help finding Political Science courses Bortbort 8 1,414 07-20-2026, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ghwang808
  TESU BA Computer Science credit transfer list EnigmaSL 0 607 07-02-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: EnigmaSL
  English II Sophia Mike25mg 1 569 06-18-2026, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Question Study/Sophia for BSBA in Operations Management? Copper56 5 1,310 05-30-2026, 07:21 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BA CS - Metropolia credits transfer boblax 9 2,769 05-17-2026, 11:43 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper level Computer Science Credits TESU BA CS newdegree 12 6,706 01-27-2026, 05:15 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Sophia Operations Management to TESU? Insert Name 2 1,515 01-16-2026, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  How are transfer credits counted? cljrmccoy 4 1,810 11-04-2025, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Latin American History for Non-Western Civilization cljrmccoy 0 914 11-04-2025, 12:46 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  Coursera - Google project Management transfer issues? Godai 4 2,075 10-26-2025, 09:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)